Don’t wait, make a difference today!
Whether you donate your time, talent or treasure, your support will assist us in recruiting, training and maintaining the dedicated volunteer base we need to serve the growing number of neighbors in our community.
I wish to donate…
$10 connects a volunteer to a neighbor for friendly conversation all year long and reduces the effects of social isolation.
$25 supports 4 months of grocery deliveries to a neighbor in your community.
$100 transports your neighbor to medical, wellness, and/or social visits for 1 month.
$250 supports the onboarding of 5 new volunteers in your neighborhood.
$500 helps your neighbor remain independent with transportation and light housekeeping for 1/2 year.
$1,000 provides transportation, minor home repairs, and phone pal support to a neighbor for 1 year.
Hearts & Hands makes volunteering easy! You decide when you are available and what types of services you are willing to perform. Help an older adult neighbor by putting your time, talents and treasures back into your community.
Members of the interfaith community interested in joining our mission can do so by encouraging their constituents to:
- Support activities designed to help us recruit volunteers
- Identify individuals in need
- Donate through Sunday plate collections or a fundraiser
Community groups and organizations interested in joining our mission can do so by:
- Tabling at health fairs and other events
- Posting our materials on community boards
- Inviting us to speak at meetings
- Hosting a volunteer fair with Hearts & Hands
Hearts & Hands offers the following free resources in support of your estate planning efforts:
- My Legacy Kit from Leave a Legacy Western New York.
- The “Sharing Your Wishes” project supported through the Health Foundation for Western and Central New York.